Where are My Videos In Facebook New 2019

Where Are My Videos In Facebook - Last time when I required to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the video clips were nowhere to be found. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it utilizing desktop PC then go to my Profile > Images > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can't I watch it on Facebook application utilizing Android mobile phone? The solution is, I don't recognize. Really!

But I have done a mini study and I find individuals whining the very same concern as me. I have located that Facebook group does not care about these whines so what we do now?

Well, I have discovered 3 services or 3 suggestions to watch Facebook submitted videos on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!

Where Are My Videos In Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's start initially by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when utilizing the Facebook application. Nevertheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply search your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also add the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will discover your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise use this to look videos of your buddy. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can attempt any kind of web browser however I make use of google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your profile then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little and also you will certainly find "Videos" area after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly locate all of your uploaded videos in addition to the videos that you're identified in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will not likely your bet but when you do this, you will locate your uploaded videos on that particular album when you most likely to images making use of Facebook app. No more searches!

Just create your own video album after that publish all of your future videos there. Seriously! I already tried it as well as it functioned.