How to Check My Videos On Facebook New 2019

How To Check My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I required to examine my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android mobile phone, the videos were nowhere to be located. I remember, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Image albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it utilizing desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Images > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can not I watch it on Facebook application utilizing Android smartphone? The answer is, I do not know. Actually!

Yet I have actually done a miniature study and I find individuals grumbling the very same problem as me. I have found that Facebook group does not care about these grumbles so what we do now?

Well, I have found 3 options or 3 pointers to watch Facebook uploaded video clips on your Android phone and I will share it with you. So here it is!

How To Check My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Allow's begin first by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when using the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply look your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise include the word "videos" after your name. So the result will resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly find your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also use this to look videos of your pal. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can try any kind of browser but I utilize google chrome so below it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com then login.
2. Most likely to your profile after that click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit and also you will certainly discover "Videos" section after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will discover every one of your uploaded video clips as well as the videos that you're labelled in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will certainly not likely your wager but when you do this, you will locate your uploaded videos on that album when you go to photos using Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Simply develop your own video album then submit all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it as well as it functioned.