How Do I View My Videos On Facebook New 2019

How Do I View My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I required to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the videos were nowhere to be discovered. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it utilizing desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Photos > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can not I view it on Facebook application making use of Android smart device? The response is, I do not understand. Truly!

Yet I have actually done a mini research study and I locate people whining the very same issue as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not respect these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have discovered 3 services or 3 pointers to watch Facebook submitted video clips on your Android phone and also I will share it with you. So right here it is!

How Do I View My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's start first by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when making use of the Facebook application. However, to see the videos:

1. Just search your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also add words "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will certainly find your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise use this to browse video clips of your close friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any type of web browser however I utilize google chrome so here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your profile then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little bit and also you will discover "Videos" area after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will locate every one of your uploaded videos along with the video clips that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will certainly not likely your bet yet when you do this, you will certainly discover your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you go to photos making use of Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Simply produce your own video clip album then post every one of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it as well as it worked.