How to Find My Videos On Facebook New 2019

How To Find My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to inspect my uploaded video clips on Facebook application on my Android smartphone, the videos were nowhere to be located. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Photo cds. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it utilizing desktop PC after that most likely to my Profile > Photos > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can't I watch it on Facebook app making use of Android smartphone? The answer is, I do not understand. Really!

But I have done a mini research study and also I discover people grumbling the very same problem as me. I have found that Facebook team does not respect these whines so what we do now?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 solutions or 3 ideas to view Facebook uploaded video clips on your Android phone and also I will share it with you. So right here it is!

How To Find My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's start first by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when using the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply browse your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise add words "videos" after your name. So the result will be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly locate your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can additionally use this to look videos of your close friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any kind of web browser but I use google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your profile then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a bit as well as you will certainly discover "Videos" area after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will discover every one of your uploaded videos in addition to the video clips that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will not likely your bet yet when you do this, you will locate your uploaded videos on that album when you go to photos making use of Facebook app. No more searches!

Simply create your own video clip album then upload all of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it functioned.