How to Find Your Videos On Facebook App New 2019

How To Find Your Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smartphone, the videos were no place to be located. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Image cds. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it making use of desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can not I watch it on Facebook app making use of Android mobile phone? The solution is, I do not recognize. Truly!

However I have done a tiny research and I find people whining the same problem as me. I have located that Facebook group does not appreciate these whines so what we do now?

Well, I have located 3 services or 3 tips to see Facebook uploaded video clips on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!

How To Find Your Videos On Facebook App


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Allow's begin first by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when making use of the Facebook application. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Just look your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise include words "videos" after your name. So the result will be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will find your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also utilize this to browse videos of your friend. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this method, you can attempt any kind of web browser however I use google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your profile after that click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a bit as well as you will locate "Videos" section after images. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will find all of your uploaded videos as well as the video clips that you're labelled in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will certainly not likely your bet yet when you do this, you will certainly find your uploaded video clips on that album when you most likely to photos making use of Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Simply create your very own video album after that upload all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it and also it functioned.