How to See Your Videos On Facebook New 2019

How To See Your Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to check my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android mobile phone, the videos were no place to be discovered. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it using desktop PC then go to my Profile > Photos > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can't I view it on Facebook application using Android smart device? The response is, I do not recognize. Actually!

However I have actually done a tiny study and also I locate individuals whining the very same issue as me. I have located that Facebook group does not respect these whines so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually found 3 remedies or 3 ideas to see Facebook uploaded video clips on your Android phone as well as I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

How To See Your Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Allow's start initially by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook app. However, to see the videos:

1. Simply look your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also include the word "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will find your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise use this to look videos of your close friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any browser yet I utilize google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Type m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your profile then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a little and also you will locate "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly find every one of your uploaded video clips as well as the video clips that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will certainly not likely your wager however when you do this, you will discover your uploaded videos on that particular album when you go to pictures using Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Simply create your very own video album after that post all of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it as well as it functioned.